Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just for you...



At night

At night I lay and think of you.
hoping my wishes and dreams will all come true.
At night I wonder can this be the end,
is this all that's left.
At night I wish we could go back,
back to the way things were.
At night I lay and think,
about all the things that happened.
At night i lay and cry,
thinking about how it ended.
At night I lay and think of us,
how happy happy we were together.
At night I realize there's no more us,
no more you and me.
At night I dream of us together again,
having fun like we always do.
At night I wish for us to be together again,
like it was before.
But in the morning when i wake up,
I realize it was all my fantasy at night.


P.S

~Even if we're not together anymore, i still think of u every night. You'll always be in my mind and heart. Remember this, I'm always here for you.~

No comments: